That said, there are already a few frustrating gameplay prob

Vous avez découvert un artiste, une chanson? Vous souhaitez maintenant nous la faire découvrir... Alors vous êtes au bon endroit!

That said, there are already a few frustrating gameplay prob

Messagede Weiweismart le 13 Jan 2021, 07:55

That said, there are already a few frustrating gameplay problems I have come across, also. Fastbreaks seem marginally enhanced, but player spacing continues to be clearly off. For example, even my finest three-point shooters will track within the three-point lineup on fast breaks when they'd be better off finding space in the corner. In general, it seems like NBA 2K21 has not fully adapted to the MT 2K21 emphasis modern NBA basketball has put on the three-point line. Quick catch-and-shoots are not as prevalent as they should be, and final out is still far too simple on protection.

Likewise frustrating is that the CPU's capacity to make problems for itself. In my short time with NBA 2K21, I have already seen two backcourt violations on Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins wide-open inbounds passes. It functioned as a jarring reminder that I was not, in fact, experiencing a real game of NBA basketball.
Weiweismart

Retourner vers Découverte...